Following are the Expo booth guidelines for any business/individual interested in setting up their booth at BMM2019 convention.
- Booths will be set up in Exhibit Hall A of Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas.
- No booths are allowed in any areas other than the designated exhibit hall for the exposition.
- Minimum booth size will be 10 ft. x 10 ft. and can be booked in any multiples along the length, based on availability.
- Each 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth will be provided with one table, two chairs, and a power outlet. Vendors will be responsible for renting for any additional furniture.
- Only one power equipment will be allowed to connect to the power outlet. No daisy-chaining of connecting multiple power equipment to a single power outlet allowed. Additional power outlet cost is $130 if ordered at the venue and $100 if ordered 2 months in advance before the event.
- Additional customizations to the booth are vendor’s responsibility and are subject to approval from BMM2019 Expo committee.
- All displays by vendors should be confined within the allocated booth space.
- Early bird vendors will have a choice of booth locations on first come first served basis.
- Travel and visa arrangements are vendor responsibilities. If required, any documentation in support of visa application will be provided by BMM2019 upon request.
- Point of sale transaction set up using cash, credit/debit card or any other monetary instrument is vendor’s responsibility.
- Booth layout in the exhibit hall is subject to change until approved by the KBH Convention Center Dallas.
- Booth vendors need to abide by the guidelines set forth by the convention center in their Event Resource Guide
- Wi-Fi Internet will be available in the lobbies only and not in the Expo hall.
- Competitions and raffles are not allowed to be run and organized by booth vendors. Promotional giveaways are okay.
- BMM2019 reserves the right to accept/reject booth applications.
- Logistics, transportation, safety, and security of items for display or sale is booth vendor’s responsibility. BMM2019 will not be providing additional security other than the standard security provided by the KBHCCD.
- No loud sound projection will be allowed from the booths.
- Sale or promotion of liquor or any other prohibited substance, unpackaged food is strictly prohibited at the convention facility premises.
- BMM2019 reserves the right to update the guidelines and terms and conditions associated with the Expo.
- Thursday, July 11, 2:00 PM – Booths allotment to the vendors
- Thursday, July 11, 5:00 PM – Official inauguration of the Expo, (attendees can start visiting booths 2 pm onward)
- Friday, July 12, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM – Expo time
- Saturday, July 13, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM – Expo time
- Sunday, July 14, 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM – Booth vendors vacate the expo area