Continuing Medical Education, At BMM 2019
- The BMM 2019 CME seminar will update the practicing health care providers about trends in practice in primary care medicine.
- Emphasis will be placed on updates in diagnosis and management of some key current topics that will have practical implications for practicing general physicians.
- Available credit: 6.40 AMA
- Event starts: 7/11/2019 at 7:30 am
- Event ends: 7/11/2019 at 5:00 pm
- Cost: $ 150.00
- Venue: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
Physicians: The University of North Texas (UNT) designates this continuing education activity for a maximum of 6.40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To register, click on the following link: https://www.bmm2019.org/register/prod-form/#/r You can register for Main Convention Event and CME OR only for CME. Please contact RegistrationTeam@bmm2019.org for additional questions.
Cancellation policy for the event is on https://www.bmm2019.org/refund-policy/.