Last updated - May 16, 2018.
Following are the Expo booth guidelines for any business/individual interested in setting up their booth at BMM2019 convention.
- Booths will be set up either in Exhibit Hall A or Exhibit Hall B of Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas.
- No booths are allowed in any areas other than the designated exhibit hall for the exposition.
- Minimum booth size will be 10 ft. x 10 ft. and can be booked in any multiples along the length, based on availability.
- Each booth will be provided with one table, two chairs, and a power supply. Vendors will be responsible for the rest.
- Additional customizations to the booth are vendor’s responsibility and are subject to approval from BMM2019 Expo committee.
- All displays by vendors should be confined within the allocated booth space.
- Early bird vendors will have a choice of booth locations on first come first served basis.
- Travel and visa arrangements are vendor responsibilities. If required, any documentation in support of visa application will be provided by BMM2019 upon request.
- Point of sale transaction set up using cash, credit/debit card or any other monetary instrument is vendor’s responsibility.
- Booth layout in the exhibit hall is subject to change until approved by the KBH Convention Center Dallas.
- Booth vendors need to abide by the guidelines set forth by the convention center in their Event Resource Guide
- Wi-Fi Internet will be provided by the convention center facility with no guaranteed bandwidth.
- Competitions and raffles are not allowed to be run and organized by booth vendors. Promotional giveaways are okay.
- BMM2019 reserves the right to accept/reject booth applications.
- Logistics, transportation, safety, and security of items for display or sale is booth vendor’s responsibility. BMM2019 will not be providing additional security other than the standard security provided by the KBHCCD.
- No loud sound projection will be allowed from the booths.
- Sale or promotion of liquor or any other prohibited substance is strictly prohibited at the convention facility premises.
- BMM2019 reserves the right to update the guidelines and terms and conditions associated with the Expo.