Dallas-Ft Worth Maharashtra Mandal is proud to host the BMM2019 convention! Nothing would convey its spirit better than the logo and slogan of the convention.
Naturally, we want it to be exciting, catchy, creative, colorful and bring to life the tremendous energy of the Marathi pride that this convention will exude. So we are asking YOU, the creative bunch across the world, to pitch in! Not only will it be an exciting thing in itself, but you will get to give this convention it’s visual identity, and also get a free ticket!
Who says there is no such thing as having your Shrikhand and eating it too!
So get set! Here are the guidelines:
- Slogan and Logo need to incorporate the key elements of BMM2019 vision.
- Vision: Connecting Marathi Community thru Enjoyable, Innovative and Memorable Grand Texas Style BMM Convention.
- We think we have a great story to tell about Texas. After all our vision is Grand Texas Style! Our second home here is big, modern, diverse, dynamic and welcoming – fusing many cultures, traditions in its unique way. So would be great to see Texas relevant imagery, symbols, words.
- Slogan should be in Marathi – and of course simple yet inspiring (6-8 words).
- Last date of submission: Dec 22, 2017. Be the Santa for the BMM team.
- Send us your best, but no more than 3 entries per participant.
- Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality and relevance to the theme noted above.
- Logo will also be evaluated on how it looks on different media and sizes (so make sure to check on your mobile devices and see if you like it!)
- All rights of the design would belong to BMM2019 once the entry is submitted. We reserve the right to adapt logos and slogans with some changes. We’ll of course credit the relevant parties.
- The BMM2019 committee will choose the winner, and the decision will be final. If somehow there are similar entries amongst the top contender, we’ll go the lottery way.
- One winner from each (logo & slogan) competition will get a free registration to BMM2019 convention in Dallas!
Now to some technical details (we know… but have to follow some rules!)
- Logo Image Resolution: No less than 300 dpi, Max size 25 MB.
- Image format: (png/jpg/gif/tiff), and we’d need the original file (PSD or Coral Draw with fonts embedded).
- Submit the entries to email@example.com
- You are welcome to send hand-sketched logos at this email address too.